<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10269065?origin\x3dhttp://showeryourlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005



My very own favourite nickname – Queen Ally. Well, my name is Alicia Ang and basically, I’m just another typical teenager, just another human being surviving is this amazing world. I’m nothing special but not a bore either. I might be special because the people around me make me feel that way.

I grew up in a loving family together with two older sisters. I’ve always wanted an older brother actually. I want to call myself as a lucky one as compared to those less fortunate at the other end of the world. Being a member in the family is one rare chance and we should treasure that chance well. Never attempt to break any one’s heart at any point of time by doing something against your pride. Anyway, I’ve got a good mother. She does not watch me that closely like others. About my father, he’s off to work in Shanghai and comes back every now and then. So, no one really bothers about me that much. I’m one independent girl!

Friends play an important part in my life too. After joining the Beatty family, I realized very well that these young people at my age are the only ones who can understand how I’m feeling in every situation I’ve gone through. Let me introduce another of my family. They are the ‘jollies’, consisting of Vallee, kelli and Yally. This three cute friends of mine, make me happy and taught me the meaning of laughter. I’m no longer in the same class as them, but I’m sure we will be friends for life no matter what.

Aims and goals in life are important, aren’t they? Yes, I’m sure they will be an important factor in me. All these gives me a sense of satisfaction and also makes me feel that life isn’t a waste. Well, my Co- curriculum activity is the interact club and i got promoted to be the president of the club. Now, the only thing I ought to do is the keep things going right. My other aim is to finish my education in a perfect way, in other words, I’m should be determined to study hard and achieve those pretty grades.

My greatest interest in this lifetime is to sing and anything that has to do with music. This strong interest of mine led me to be enrolled in singing lessons at music clinic. My singing improved tremendously after a period of time, not solely singing, but also my confidence on stage. Also, I was also given several chances to prove myself. I had sung at Junction 8 for a competition and also filmed in a Chinese show broadcasted on channel U. Joining the Beatty Idol is one good way to train my confidence too. I feel that listening to one song can bring me to another world where all my troubles will disappear. English oldies are my favourites and reading lyrics of those songs online is another of my habits.

Finally, to sum up everything about myself, I’m just a girl who is trying to learn new things everyday and live each day with a smile, as I know that everyday is a gift.

JING;


THE GIRL

ALICIA ANG
Baby JUNHUI ♥
2nd May 1990
aliciaang895@hotmail.com
MCS Beatty NgeeAnn poly (MCM) Musicclinic

(: >


exits >

LOVE
JEREMY
ALICIAL
H.YILING
SARAH
GERLYNN
SAM
JOJO
WINNIE
ELIZA
JOYCE
WENYAO
YATING
JZEYING
MIMI
LUKAS
LAUREN
ELIZABETH
HUIYI
LEEKUEN
CHEEWEI
EILEEN
BOUNCY BUBBLES DESIGNER

EXTRAS (: >

Do Enjoy the Music ♥

MEMORIES! >

01/2005

03/2005

04/2005

05/2005

06/2005

07/2005

08/2005

10/2005

11/2005

12/2005

01/2006

02/2006

03/2006

04/2006

05/2006

06/2006

07/2006

08/2006

09/2006

10/2006

11/2006

12/2006

01/2007

02/2007

03/2007

04/2007

05/2007

06/2007


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com